<BGSOUND SRC= canondrock.mp3”> I am a John Doe Homeless... ON STRIKE against UNFAIR HOUSING COSTS!!?!: THE FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON BLOG: TRUMP IS PLAYING HIS PART *THE ELITE HAVE SET THE STAGE*

I am a John Doe Homeless... ON STRIKE against UNFAIR HOUSING COSTS!!?!

************** Either EXERCISE your Rights - or they will be EXORCISED!!! ************** **********************************************************************************

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

I AM AN ACTIVIST... not by title or declaration, but by my activities for over 25 years, I fit that definition in its entirety, completely, and exactly! Having been regulated out of a 35 year old business, left me with NOTHING TO LOSE, A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS, AND A PISSED OFF ATTITUDE - The least I can do is be a thorn in the political bear’s side (or a loose cannon on a runaway train)!? - CALL ME KARMA WITH VENGEANCE! There is a difference between doing something ABOUT the homeless and FOR the homeless. The current economic trends did not JUST happen. . . but is JUST THE BEGINNING!!? Solutions can only be found by understanding the causes.

Thursday, February 2

THE FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON BLOG: TRUMP IS PLAYING HIS PART *THE ELITE HAVE SET THE STAGE*

THE FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON BLOG: TRUMP IS PLAYING HIS PART *THE ELITE HAVE SET THE STAGE*

Homeless Reality by a John Doe Homeless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home